We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you would like to contact us, or have questions regarding our privacy statement, please email us at email@example.com.
Collection of Personal Information
Getha asks for specific types of personal information. We ask you to provide information that will enable us to process your purchase or provide services to you, enhance your visit to our Website, respond to requests for information, support your relationship with us, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. We do not sell, share or trade your personal information. Personal information collected by us will only be disclosed within Getha group and to authorised third parties for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may provide us with your personal information when you interact with us. Some of the instances when this happens might be when you:
- Register for an account with us;
- Place an order with us;
- Submit a product review;
- Request e-mail notification from us;
- Make a request for support either online or by telephone;
- Participate in a survey;
- Participate in promotional offers;
- Subscribe to a publication, newsletter or a mailing list; or
- Return products or file a claim
The information we may receive from you includes:
- Your Name;
- Payment address;
- Delivery address;
- Email address;
- Contact number;
- Date of Birth;
- Financial information including your credit or debit card, or other payment information;
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be stored, used and disclosed for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. It is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for other lawful business purposes:
- To process your purchase or provide requested services;
- To deliver products that you purchased from our Website;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To fulfil requests for products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To contact you;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, our products or services; and
- To customise our communication with you and the marketing material we share with you;
Some data including but not limited to, your name, delivery address, financial information, email address and contact number are mandatory. If you do not provide us with any of the information we need or request from you, we may not be able to process your transaction or request.
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register an account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us to process your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Getha ensures that information collected will be safely and securely stored. We employ the standard industry security measures, called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to help protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Access to your personal information and user account will only be allowed via passwords. All personal information will be securely destroyed and permanently deleted when it is no longer needed for the purpose it was processed.
If you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information to us, you may make a payment through Cash Bank-In. For more details, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
Please understand, despite these efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your information given the current state of the Internet. We cannot guarantee protection of all electronic information from interception, misappropriation, misuse or alteration. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
The PDPA gives the individual the right to access and correct his own data where it is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated. The PDPA provides grounds on which the data user may refuse to comply with a data access or data correction request by the individual.
The data user has to take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept-up-to-date, having regard to the purpose (and any directly related purpose) for which it was collected and processed.