About These Terms
Welcome to our Website, getha.com.sg (“Website”). These are the general terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) which apply to the Website and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet websites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
“Getha” means Getha Singapore Pte Ltd (61 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub 1, #01-32/44/45, Singapore 408727). Getha (referred to here as “we”, “us” and “our”). When we refer to “you”, “your” and “yourself” we mean the User of Website, Buyer or Purchaser of Goods.
By accessing the Website, you agree and confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions for the use of our Website and any services offered by us in relation with our Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, your sole and exclusive right is to discontinue using our Website and services. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately with no notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions, please contact Getha e-Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Website” means the e-commerce Website (getha.com.sg) operated by us.
“Terms and Conditions” means the general terms and conditions set out in this document.
“Contract” means the contract for the purchase and sale of Goods between you – the Buyer and Getha.
“Goods” and “Products” means the items on the Website made available by us for you to browse and/or purchase.
“Getha” means Getha Singapore Pte Ltd, registration number and its registered address at 19 Tanglin Road, #B1-19/20/21, Tanglin Shopping Centre, Singapore 247909.
“Getha Bedding” means all companies under Getha Group, including but not limited to Getha Singapore Pte Ltd.
Use of the Website
You may download and/or print a copy of the contents in this Website solely for your personal use, provided you do not remove or amend any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit a portion or whole of our Website.
We do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content. For your own benefit, you should make sure that you have appropriate software and systems in place to prevent viruses and other malicious content on the Internet.
We have the right at any time to modify or stop providing the Website and to stop selling any or all Goods through the Website, either temporarily or permanently and with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any modifications, suspensions or discontinuance of availability of the Website. Any modification or termination on the Website shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including but not limited to, payment obligations) of yours arising before the date of change.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Website and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. You furthermore agree that the Website shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of set out by us in operating the Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Information about the Website and the Goods
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including but not limited to descriptions of our Products and listed prices, quotations or information issued by us to you or on the Website are accurate and correct at all times. However mistakes may occur. We will try to resolve all errors in information as soon as reasonably possible without any liability on our part.
You should take into consideration that purchasing our Goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. The information made available in the Website including but not limited to photographs, drawings, data about the extent of the delivery, appearance, performance, dimensions, weight, are not binding and for information purposes only.
Kindly be aware of the following:
- The colour of Products shown on the website depend on many factors – including the display environment.
- The sizes and shapes of Goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements to the best of our approximation in the descriptions of the Products and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each Product is suitable for your purpose.
- Pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Actual Product packaging may be different. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description, specification or feature.
- Any Product Information recommended are for reference only and are not binding. Product function and appropriateness may be subjective to standard of each user and may vary from user to user. We do not guarantee that the Product recommendation will comply with your intended purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate and ensure that the Product is suitable for your purpose.
- All Goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any Goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those Goods which we are no longer able to supply.
- Please note that all delivery dates given by us are estimates only and delivery dates may vary.
- Not all Goods and promotions that are offered on this Website will be available in-store, and vice versa. In principle, our online prices are the same as in our stores. Occasionally, however, you may find a difference in price. We reserve the right to adjust prices, Goods and special offers at our discretion.
Trademark and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Website, information content on the Website and all the Website design, including, but not limited to, text, audio, video, recordings, graphics, charts, photographs, icons, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Website also are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of any copyrighted materials, trade dress, marks, or any other intellectual property belonging to Getha Bedding is strictly prohibited.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; (d) you have the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions; and (e) your use of our Website or services does not and will not violate any applicable law, regulation or agreement.
Anything that you submit to the Website, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “User Content”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. By submitting User Content to us or posting it to any area of our Website you automatically grant us and our affiliates an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid nonexclusive right (including moral rights) and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display, and distribute such User Content (in whole or in part) and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works (in any form) such User Content.
If you post User Content in any public area of our Website, you also permit any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use and any other use consistent with the use for which it was intended.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any User Content.
We also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit any conduct and remove any User Content without notice for any reason, and to revoke any user’s access to this Website or the ability to post or submit for any reason. We may also limit, edit, remove or delete any content or other information stored, submitted or used in connection with the services that we in its sole discretion deems to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you choose to register with the Website, it will be your responsibility to ensure that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. You may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by, any third party. As you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you should preserve the confidentiality of your username and password. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify us by e-mail to email@example.com. You are solely responsible for your own losses and losses incurred by us and others (including other users) due to any unauthorized use of your account.
You may only purchase from the Website if you are aged 18 years or over, and are a legal resident of Singapore. You will need an active email address and a telephone number at which you can be easily contacted.
Although we sell children’s Products, these are intended for purchase by adults only. All Goods sold through the Website are intended for domestic use only; Goods are not suitable for commercial or industrial use unless expressly stated.
Placing your order
Your order constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us. Where you order more than one item your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually.
Our Order Acknowledgement webpage and email set out the final details of your order which you have submitted to the Website. Please take care when placing your order, as you will be unable to add to or amend your order after we send the Order Acknowledgement email.
The Order Acknowledgement contains details of the Goods you have ordered, the total cost of the order including delivery, and an order number. You should print off a copy of the Order Acknowledgment email, and a copy of these Terms and Conditions and keep them safe. You will need to refer to these details when contacting us about your order.
Please note that the Order Acknowledgement is simply an acknowledgement that your order has been received by the Website; it does not indicate that we have accepted your order and does not form a binding Contract. In addition, there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
Order Acceptance and completion of the Contract between you and us will only be completed upon us issuing a Confirmation of Dispatch of the Goods to you. Until we dispatch your Goods, no Contract will have been formed between you and us.
Although we hope to be able to supply all Goods ordered, for the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order without giving any reasons to you prior to issue of the Confirmation of Dispatch. Should we refuse your order we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. We shall furthermore be entitled to require you to furnish us with contact and other verification information, including but not limited to address, contact numbers prior to issuing a confirmation of dispatch. You may modify or cancel any Contract at any time prior to making Payment.
About our Payment Terms
You are entitled to make payment for the Goods with the various payment methods set out on the Website. The Terms and Conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in the Website, shall be applicable to the Contract.
We will take payment from you at the time you place your order. We will contact you if we have any problems taking payment from the details you provide during the order process. Taking payment does not mean we have accepted your order and, in the event of us not accepting your order, a full refund will be given as soon as reasonably possible.
In addition to any additional terms contained in the Website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
Credit Card and Debit card payment option is available through PayPal. All transaction shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Singapore issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be the Recommended Retail Price (“RRP”) stated on the Website at the time which the Buyer makes its offer purchase on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, the RRP excludes delivery charges, which the Buyer shall be liable to pay in addition the Buyer’s total order price.
In most cases the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be that which is given on the Website at the time you place your order. The delivery fee can be calculated according to your postcode, the weight, size, nature and value of your Goods.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Website to you; however, errors may still occur. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order and notify you by email.
If you decide to cancel your order after we have informed you of a pricing error and you have already paid for the Goods, we will give you a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
About our Delivery Terms
These are the delivery terms and conditions (the “Delivery Terms”) which apply to the delivery by us to you – the Buyer of Goods purchased from the Website.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by you during the order process. We have the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of the obligations for the delivery of the Goods to any other third-party service provider of our choice, nevertheless remain responsible for delivery to you.
We reserve the right to change the Delivery Terms at any time. Any changes to the Delivery Terms will be effective for all new deliveries placed after the change is published on our Website. You should check the Delivery Terms posted on the Website before each new delivery – changes may have been made since your last visit.
In most cases the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be that which is given at the time you place your order on the Website. The delivery fee can be calculated according to your postcode, the weight, size, nature and value of your Goods. For more details on the delivery fees, please see our Delivery Information.
The Delivery Process
Once you have placed your order online, we will send you an Order Acknowledgement email. A Confirmation of Dispatch email will then be sent to you, including tracking information for your order. A signature will be require from the recipient of Goods for proof of delivery received. The recipient may be you or any third-party present at your delivery address.
Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. We do try to meet the estimated delivery dates however there are times where we are unable to do this and your actual delivery date will be different. We would advise you not to make any plans to accept your delivery, for example booking time off from work.
We aim to deliver your order within 14 days of placing your order, depending on stock availability and where you live. We will in any event deliver the Goods within 30 days of your order unless otherwise agreed by you and us.
Delivery for orders are made from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. Delivery will only be made to the point of entry of the delivery address. You can refer to our Delivery Information for the charges for delivery and estimated delivery time against region.
Goods are inspected before packaged for delivery. However, if item(s) received within the packaging are faulty or damaged (whether before or during delivery), you shall notify us as soon as possible, within 7 days of delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any damaged Product/package must be retained for inspection at a later date. Should you dispose of any damaged Product/package before we have had the opportunity to inspect it, then this could affect any claim for replacement.
Where it is established that we are responsible for damage to a delivered item, we will replace the damaged item or if we are unable to do so, we will reimburse you with the full amount you have paid for the Product together with any delivery charges.
We will not accept responsibility for any items that are damaged during the delivery process to the extent that such damage is your fault.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (including without limitation lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays or severe weather) we will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to a delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, business interruption, loss of goodwill or loss of business opportunity or for any injury to your reputation.
We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Delivery Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this Contract.
Cancel or Return of Goods
About Our Returns Policy
These Cancellation and Return terms and conditions (the “Return Terms”) set out in this cancellation and returns policy apply to all Goods purchased from the Website.
We recommend you read our Return Terms prior to you making a purchase from our Website to familiarise yourself with our policy on refunds, returns and remedies.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are satisfied with the goods.
If you received a faulty item you must notify us via email that you have decided to cancel to email@example.com.
When writing to us, please attach or forward your Order Acknowledgement email or quote your order number in the written email and specify which Goods you want to cancel.
In the interests of hygiene, you may not return Toppers, Fabric Covers, Protectors, Comforters, Quilts, Pillows, Baby or Junior Products unless with our written agreement that the Goods may be returned.
Returning your Goods
You may only return Goods to us for a full refund only if the Goods received by you from us were faulty. Returns must be done within 14 days starting from the day the Goods are dispatched to you.
Upon receiving any faulty Goods, kindly include your Order Number and notify us regarding the matter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we received the return, we will verify the return by conducting an evaluation within 7 days starting from the day we received your return.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned to you. For the items to be returned to you, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
You agree to return the Goods in full, new, seal unbroken and unused condition, we also asks that you return the packaging with the Goods.
Refunding Your Money
The method of refund made to you will be based on the payment method that you used to make payment with during your order process. However, please note that we reserve the right to reduce your refund to reflect any negligence or mishandling on your part.
Once we have received and evaluated the returned Goods, we will make any refunds due to you as soon as reasonably possible, within 14 working days, subjective to the payment processing duration.
If the Goods returned are not received by us 14 days after the Goods are dispatched to you, we have the right to refuse a partial or full refund to you.
10 Years Limited Warranty
- Each mattress manufactured under license carries a 10 Years Limited Warranty period, under international bedding guidelines, against manufacturing defeats.
- This limited warranty does not cover any bedding that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle and items for repair if, in our opinion, they are in an unsanitary condition.
- The cost of transportation for repair is to be borne by the buyer.
- The limited warranty also does not apply to bedding that has been worn out due to abnormal use, and wear and tear over the years.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within the first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Should any manufacturing defects develop after the first year, any repair will be charged on a prorated basis based on 1/10th of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years used, plus transportation charges.
- In line with Getha’s ongoing research and commitment towards excellence, the Company reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality, should the identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement.
- Our Company will not be held responsible for repairs done outside of our factory.
- Getha reserves the right to repair or replace either parts of the mattress or base or the entire mattress or base at its option.
- There is not a comfort or sleeping satisfaction guarantee, it covers manufacturing faults only. A bed that is not suitable to your comfort (i.e. too soft or too hard) is not a manufacturer’s warranty fault.
- All mattress will show body impressions as the upholstery settles. This is not a structural defect covered by this limited warranty. The upholstery is intended to provide cushioning and body impression is unavoidable, body impressions of 1.5 inch or 38 mm is considered as normal.
5 Years Limited Warranty
- GETHA Baby Mattress carries 5 years warranty period from the date of purchase, under international bedding guidelines, against sagging and manufacturing defects.
- This warranty does not include the bedding and covering material that has been soiled or burned, or has been worn out due to abnormal use, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care, or wear and tear over the years.
- GETHA reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the Product failure is due to causes other than defective manufacturing workmanship or materials.
- Any manufacturing defects arising during warranty period, GETHA will repair or replace (at our opinion) the defective mattress within a reasonable period of time. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, GETHA reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost. Should any manufacturing defects be discovered after first year, any repair will be charged on a pro-rated basis based on 1/5th of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years used respectively.
- All transportation cost shall be borne by the customer.
- We will not be responsible for repairs done outside of out factory.
- In the event that we repaired or replaced or substituted mattress, this same warranty will continue from its original date of purchase.
5 Years Limited Warranty
- Each mattress manufactured under license carries 5 years limited warranty on manufacturing defects from construction and raw materials including stitching, foam breakdown and layer separation.
- This warranty covers the above under normal household / personal use and service for the entire warranty period.
- The warranty is effective from the date of purchase by the original purchasing customer.
- Proof of original purchase is required by filing the appropriate paperwork and to be sent back to the manufacturer.
- Warranty is not transferrable.
- This warranty does not cover damages due to negligence, abuse or improper assembly.
- A latex topper, pad or mattress will soften naturally over its life, and this is not covered by the warranty.
- Should any manufacturing defects develop after the first year, any repair will be charged on a prorated basis based on 1/5th of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years used, plus transport charges.
- All transportation cost shall be borne by the customer.
- We will not be responsible for repairs done outside of out factory.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality, should the identical materials be not available at the time of repair or replacement.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to have breach the Contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
The following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, storm, fire or accident;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts of restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or restraints;
- Interruption of traffic, strikes, lock-outs, other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- Interruption of production or operation, difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour fuel parts or machinery;
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Upon the happening of any one of the events set out above, we may:
- Fully or partially suspend delivery while such event or circumstances continues;
- Terminate any Contract so affected with immediate effect by written notice to you. A refund on your order will be in processed, however we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result thereof.
By accessing and continue usage of the Website, you constitute that you understand that the use of the Website is at your own risk and the Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied regarding the use of the Website.
You agree that we and our affiliates shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever that result from your use of or inability to use the Website, your personal account information and authorisation and any other matter relating to the Website. Our entire liability to you under these Terms and Conditions and shall not exceed the price paid for the Goods you have purchased through the Website.
The Contract between us and you shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
No waiver by us of any breach of the Contract by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part by a competent authority, the remaining terms shall continue to have effect and you will still be bound by them.
All Goods sold on the Website are for residential and personal use only. We reserve the right to reject Orders placed for purposes other than residential or personal use.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the general Terms and Conditions.
We reserves their right to these Terms and Conditions at any time. For any inquiries of these Terms and Conditions, kindly contact Getha e-Support at email@example.com.